-
September 28th, 2001, 05:00 PM
#1
c_77
Guest
Whenever I see a camera going for much higher than usual, I look at the bid history. It always contains newcommers to ebay who are willing to pay ANYTHING for that camera, they've gotta have it! Well, we've all been there at one point or another. Sometimes I am still am.
Later-Chris
------------------
[This message has been edited by c_77 (edited September 28, 2001).]
-
September 29th, 2001, 03:34 AM
#2
ulrichsd
Guest
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=1272741792
This one sold for over $500.
Another one sold for $400.
It seems like Super8 camera prices are going up, which I guess is a good thing, because more people are becoming interested. I remember most Canon 1014E's going for around $300.
I think I'm going to have to sell my Canon 1014E because I'm going to be struggling to pay my Europe trip. I want to wait and get back the results of my test film for my Nizo 4080 for comparison. I hate to sell my Canon 1014E, though, because it takes sweet pictures and has great features and controls. I could go on and on. But, alas, it is just too freakin' loud.
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks